Monday, October 26, 2009

journal 2


its been a week and i thought father would be home by now, i hope he gets home, its gotten to the point where i dream and wish he were here, even though hes not all that poloite i miss him. where low on food and supplies and getting lower.. wee need our dad.
[a few days later]
where completely out of food and have been since yesterday, im so hungry. where still in the cabin, as always but its getting harder to live in it. whenever theres a small storm that shack will wobble because its not that stable. the twins are always hungry and im starving myself to feed them. we drink sugar in water to keep energy levels up. im am happy about thinking of drinking water with bark, itsnot bad but not good either. on the way back a wolf was following me and almost attacked, it was a scary encounter. my current responsibilities include keeping me and my twins alive, its very frightening. my dreams that are my most important things right now are that spring will come soon, father will return and we will all be happy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment